Online Content and Social Media Intern
Total years professional experience - student / recent graduate
Type of contract - paid, 3 months contract (20-30 hours per week)
Closing Date - 31st January 2021
Start Date: immediately
Location: Work from home
myfactori is looking for Online Content and Social Media Intern to help with content creation and social media activities, bringing the myfactori platform to life. Reporting directly to the founders, this is a role that would suit someone looking to prove their skills and use the experience as a lever to full time future employment. This entrepreneurial and highly driven person will have proven ability to create engaging visual content and written copy that will resonate with our target audience globally and grow our brand exposure.
You would be responsible for creating visual content and written copy on behalf of myfactori that will be posted across various social media channels. As part of the team, you would be expected to brainstorm ideas and actively contribute to the marketing calendar, execute the agreed upon ideas and schedule and track the posts. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic entrepreneurial person who is looking to create a case study for themselves which will help them launch their own services or stand out from a crowd and be hired.
- Working with the founders to set the outreach and engagement strategy, adapting and optimising strategies where necessary, overseeing and delivering content across the Blog, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Pinterest.
- Create and upload content across Content management system
- Develop, grow and nurture key influencers/contributors, engage with our target customers, readers and industry professionals with the main goal to grow our brand exposure and following
- Deliver unique content and conversation with fashion professionals, encouraging their habitual return, self-expression and sharing behaviours.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase newsletter sign up
- Track and report on social media performance
- Monitoring competitor social media activities, reviewing and presenting internally
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree or equivalent in English, media, journalism, marketing, fashion or other related subject
- High levels of creativity combined with an understanding or broad awareness of SEO.
- Excellent English, grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Good writing skills and ability to write clearly, concisely and easily to brief
- Strong analytical skills, with a focus on setting and delivering measurable KPIs
- Experience in using analytic and social media management tools
- Entrepreneurial, proactive and tenacious spirit - highly self-motivated.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, dynamic start-up environment.
- Strong interest and/or understanding of fashion, craftsmanship & manufacturing culture
- Great researcher
- Strong communicator
- Positive, can do attitude
- Team player
Please apply by writing to us on firstname.lastname@example.org and following the steps below:
- The subject title of your email should be: "Social Media Intern application”
- Attach a copy of your CV
- Write to us why you are interested in the position and what would make you the best candidate
- Share with us your social media achievements to date or anything you have done and proudly want to share with us
We look forward to meeting you :)